Remember - CDLS members receive a 50% discount on selected CLT courses. To receive the discount, members should call 0121 355 0900, quoting their CDLS membership number. Want to attend a CLT course but not a CDLS member? Join now and cover your member's fee with the course savings!
Criminal Law Review
Introduced by Simon Mumford, Consultant, Haines & Lewis
- Criminal Law in the Crown Courts, Judiciary Overview
- Crime & the Legal Services Q & A’s
- Higher Rights of Audience and competition from the Bar
- Applications and updates in criminal proceedings
- The Criminal Justice Efficiency Programme: a prosecution perspective
- His Honour Judge Richard Twomlow, Merthyr Crown Court
- Roy Morgan, Director, Morgans Select Ltd
- James O’Reilly, Area Contracts Manager, L.S.C.
- Wayne Williams, LLB MBA, cpm21 Ltd.
- Jim Brisbane, Chief Crown Prosecutor
- Sue Ferrier, Barrister at Law , APEX
- Simon Mumford, Immediate Past President Confederation of S. Wales Law Societies
Buffet lunch provided
Book and pay online below or download a hardcopy booking form