Time04:30 PM - 06:20 PM
LocationEversheds Sutherland, 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, CF10 5BT
Cardiff and District Law Society, St John’s Commercial team and Milsted Langdon are hosting a face-to-face seminar that will explore the use of expert evidence in commercial dispute litigation.
The seminar will look at recent case-law relating to the use of expert evidence as well as looking at ways that expert evidence can be challenged both before and during trial.
- The effective use of expert evidence, James Pearce-Smith, Head of Company and Commercial
- Expert witnesses and privilege, Natasha Dzameh, Deputy Head of Commercial
- The cross-examination of expert accountancy witnesses – a demonstration, Roger Isaacs, Forensic Partner, Milsted Langdon & Charlie Newington-Bridges, Deputy Head of Commercial team
There will be an opportunity to put questions to our panel of experts.
- Venue: Eversheds Sutherland Cardiff
- Timings: Registration is from 4.30pm, with the seminar starting at 5.00pm and finishing at 6.20pm with drinks and canapés.